Strawberry Salad

FAVORITE FOOD:
Another summer favorite of mine are strawberry salads, with one of my naughty little pleasures-- Arnie's Riviera Salad Dressing (made with strawberries!!!). 


Since finding out that my former favorite iceberg lettuce has little nutritional value, I have switched over completely to spinach.  I knew I didn't like spinach growing up-- just say the word, "Spinach", it's weird... right?  Not so much, not until I ate it, on accident, at a Ruby Tuesday's salad/garden bar.  Then, I had to admit defeat.  Happily... 

This salad features freshly washed spinach, with carefully roasted almost slices (they burn quickly!!), and fresh-sliced, locally grown strawberries.  Pair this with a tablespoon (or 2) of Arnie's Riviera Salad Dressing (either regular or fat-free), and it is just an amazing, slightly sweet, strawberry tinted delicious delicacy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RECIPE: Grilled Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli with Toasted Rosemary and Parmesan Bread

Stuart’s Landing: Boardwalk in Marshall, Michigan

RESTAURANT REVIEW: Gallagher's Eatery & Pub, in Kalamazoo, MI