RECIPE: Grilled Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli with Toasted Rosemary and Parmesan Bread

This is another Costco meal! If you are lucky enough to have this store near you, this will be easy.

You will need:
Costco grilled chicken with mozzarella ravioli (has 2 containers in package, I only made one).
Rosemary Parmesan bread
Garlic (I prefer organic)
Olive oil
Butter

I started off slicing the bread into 1/2" slices.  This bread has so much flavor, I decided not to add garlic to the bread, but you could sprinkle some seasoning on the butter so you can fry it.
Start heating the water for the pasta.

In a frying pan, prepare the coating for the pasta.  Mince up 1-3 cloves of garlic,  about 1 teaspoon.  I made half the package, which serves 4-5.  Melt 1/3 sick of butter in the pan on medium heat.  Add the minced garlic. WATCH that garlic. With a spatula (I use a silicone, high temp spatula), stir the garlic/butter/olive oil mix every 30 seconds or so. As soon as the garlic starts turning brown, turn it off and stir one more time.

Place the buttered bread in a frying pan on medium heat.  Cook each side until it is golden brown.  After I flip to the last side, I go ahead and kill the heat and leave the bread in the pan so it stays warm, but doesn't burn.

Carefully put the ravioli in the boiling water. Now that it is boiling, add some to flavor pasta.  Follow directions on package and cook for 4-5 minutes.

When cooked, drain pasta.  Take garlic mix and dump on ravioli. Mix/throw very gently.

Plate up!

I can never have enough cheese, so I top the pasta with freshly grated Parmesan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuart’s Landing: Boardwalk in Marshall, Michigan

RESTAURANT REVIEW: Gallagher's Eatery & Pub, in Kalamazoo, MI